AIM
stewie274

Evolver Evolver

This is pretty unique! There's these certain group of notes that play every so often that remind me of the classic Sonic games :)

73Quantum responds:

I hear it now myself, never did before. Thank you for your comments. :)

Shook Ones pt. 3 Shook Ones pt. 3

I'm giving you a 5 for using one of the best beats ever made and for having hella sick flow and lyrics.

Groovekiller Groovekiller

Very catchy and groovy, just like the name implies

I instantly downloaded this right when I heard the first 10 seconds, it's so unique. I like the quasi-spanish vibe to this song a whole lot. Keep it up! I wish I was this good at sampling.

~WoB~ Got Any ~WoB~ Got Any

How's a song this good have such low recognition?

I love the vocals in this song and the beat is awesome. I found this song because my brother (his screen name is DJ-Chilvan) downloaded a song of yours that I consider to be the best mash up remix I've ever heard in my life.

wobbier responds:

thanks, and i have talked to your brother recently :D

Living On Video(DanceLoop Living On Video(DanceLoop

Holy shit, u made this song over 9000x better.

You took the cool part of Living On Video by Pakito and made it into something really cool and enjoyable to listen to. I wish you could have made this song longer though, it's too damn good to be this short.

kirja100 responds:

Thanks!!
I'll do this song longer)))

Victory Dance Victory Dance

Reminds Me Of Zombie Nation

This is the shit! I love this song because it sounds like Zombie Nation by Kerncraft. It's almost like a remix of that song. Where'd you get those crowd sounds anyway? I could use a sound like that.

Club 27 Club 27

Damn!!

This is one kick ass song!! I would use FL studio, but it looks complicated. I use Dance eJay 7 because it's easy to use and it's powerful.

DJ-Cobalt responds:

If u get FL Studios most ppl will know how to use it. If u choose to get it try to get help from others, you'll learn a hell of a lot more.

_Trance Code_
<=DJ Cobalt=>

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

This sounds like that it's straight out of Sonic!

This is a song worth hearing over and over again!!!