AIM
stewie274

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

ROFL!! Best flash I've ever seen!!

It was incredibly entertaining and I loved the Loney Toons style you use for this. It perfectly fits the TF2 style. Including other Valve characters was great as well. What really made this video though was the ending. I've actually made that connection before as well with "Spy" + "Pyro" = "Spyro". Keep making quality videos like this.

Awesome Compilation Vol 3 Awesome Compilation Vol 3

Sound clip #4 will NEVER get old!

I also like Shadow of the Awesome, especially the ending XD!!

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Just like watching the show, but hella funnier.

Out of all your parodies, this one is your best by far. It's animated the best, the dialog couldn't have been any more spot on, and it was just downright hilarious. Especially Cyborg's lines and the ending. Please make more videos just like this one. Everything here was done right.

Over Nine Thousand Licks Over Nine Thousand Licks

LMAO!! u stupid!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is so fuckin retarded, it's funny as shit. And people should stop bitchin about the loop. Will looping it make the video any less funnier?

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

I wish I played more MGS to understand this

I only had MGS3: Subsistance and spent most of my time on the online mode. Still funny though.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Nice video

I could really see this exact same thing on a Nintendo console. (even though it already has one)

XBOX Awesome XBOX Awesome

Not an "Awesome" movie, but still funny

It was generally funny, but it didn't have that Awesome feel.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

A little too powerful...

I almost cried, and it's hard for me to cry by watching a touching movie. What's sad is that there are hundreds of girls who actually experienced this very unfortunate situation. I thank God that I still have both my parents and my grandparents on both sides of my family.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

True

Even though i'm a facebook user, that doesn't apply to me. People fine me to be an interesting person. I'm no boring douschebag that posts lies on the internet.

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Why u people hatin'? Can YOU do better?

Here's the truth. This was a very original animation. The concept was good and u turned tetris into a whole different thing. The music synchronization was great too. Don't mind these other jealous mindless fools that can't animate and/or don't have cool ideas of their own. I can't animate either as of now, but i'm trying to make an effort to learn how. I swear if i was a skilled animator, you'd be seeing my videos on the front page and i would reach the ranks of Egoraptor and other great artists. That's a guarantee.

cobra0528 responds: